Date: 2/10/19 8:18 am
From: Alan Johnson <alanj...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Killdeer, Walpole
For me, it does not feel much like spring at 16 degrees last night! Upon
returning from church, I was rewarded by a lone killdeer circling and
calling my field. Mind you, there is virtually no bare ground anywhere, only
lots of snow and ice. Nonetheless, a welcome harbinger of things to come.
Location- 136 Upper Road, Walpole.

Alan Johnson