Date: 2/10/19 7:00 am
From: <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [midvalleybirds] Suver swans
Thanks to David Pengelley for this report ... and for getting the directions straight! I notice that I erroneously wrote NE instead of NW in my previous report. The field NW of Suver Junction is the main place to look. Apologies to anyone who spent time looking in the wrong quadrant! -- joel

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis

Join us on Facebook!