Date: 2/9/19 9:41 pm
From: Kent <kentjohnson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Not a bird - nutria at Pinto Lake
While birding Friday at Pinto Lake I saw a nutria feeding on marsh vegetation by the boardwalk. I know there is great concern about this invasive mammal in California, but all of the reports I have seen describe it as in the Central Valley. I have sent in a report to Cal. Fish & Wildlife, but can anyone tell me if this is a known population?

Kent Johnson
Boulder Creek