Date: 2/9/19 3:22 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Mannington area - Salem county
Chris Herz and I spent the afternoon in Salem. Mid day in Gloucester. Nice to
see flocks of birds! In no particular order -
Thousands of Snow Geese on the ground at Featherbed Lane. 23 Meadowlarks
in one flock at the west end of that road section. And a few singing in the wma
itself. Always a treat!
A lone Canvasback at Seabrook - Nimrod - Mannington. Unusual here.
White crowned Sparrows. Sunset Rd. past the causeway. Mannington.
Always a good spot there.

The most numbers and diversity this afternoon - waterfowl wise - was at the Rt.
45 Causeway - east side. Mannington.

A nice Horned Lark flock at the Dream Park - Gloucester County. Our only Horned
Larks for the day. Where are they all??

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini