Date: 2/7/19 3:36 pm
From: Florence Sanchez via Groups.Io <sanchezucsb11=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] No Common goldeneye
This morning, I failed to find the Common goldeneye that has been reported on Franklin Creek.  However, there was a nice assortment of Teal in the marsh, plus American Wigeons, a Bufflehead, and a nice Clark's Grebe in the creek below the bridge.  Three Yellow-crowned Night Herons were present, one of them and adult; also Great blue Heron, Snowy Egret and Great Egret.  for shorebirds, I had three Willets, a Greater Yellowlegs and a Spotted Sandpiper.
Great views from the marsh of the burn scars greening up.
Florence Sanchez

View/Reply Online (#28425): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28425
-=-=-
-=-=-