Date: 2/7/19 11:54 am
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] WH Res 6 Falcon
Out for a walk on Wednesday afternoon at the Reservoir, I noticed a raptor perched in a tree by the side of the road. On closer examination with my hiking binoculars, I saw the unmistakable facial pattern of a Peregrine. Too big and not quite right for a Kestrel. I spent quite a while studying this bird as I have never seen one at this time of year. Tried to relocate the bird on my way back but it was gone.

Zellene
Bloomfield CT