Date: 2/6/19 12:48 pm
From: David Lawton via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Fw: Farmington Redheads
I parked at the park at the end of Wannowmassa (just past the car wash).
Very convenient. There is a sort of path that leads to easy river viewing.
In addition to a single drake Redhead, I also had two Brown Creepers, and a
Common Raven carrying nesting material (a large stick).

David Lawton
Avon, CT