Date: 2/6/19 12:00 pm
From: Brian Johnson <buntingrobinjay...>
Subject: [cobirds] Rusty Blackbirds at First Creek @ Denver, Denver County, yes
Yesterday I tried my luck at finding the Rusty Blackbirds that have been at
First Creek park near the stable (east of the light rail bridge) and after
spending twenty minutes I did get a photo of on bird that turned out to be
a Rusty Blackbird. I had my doubts though since I lost the bird after
getting two photos, one poor and the other from the back, and after
thinking I refund it I found instead a Red-winged Blackbird male that
disappointed me. However my photos on ebird have been confirmed. So these
birds, while not reported for a few days are still present. They were
mainly hidden in the cattails across from the stables. This is my check
list link. Sorry for the later post, I wanted to make sure my photos were
the right ones.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S52420194

Brian Johnson,
Englewood Co