Date: 2/6/19 3:22 am
Subject: Pair of Mute Swans in Garner
Saw a pair of mute swans in Garner lake Benson on the south pond near the
boat dock. This is the only second time I've seen mute swans there. Would
they be permanent or migrating or is there not a way to know?

There were also three great blue heron standing right in a row. Only wish I
had my camera with me!

Kimberly Miskiewicz
Newer to birding, but loving it!!

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 1:16 AM Betsy Kane <carolinabirds...> wrote:

> Seen three times in the yard since December. Finally got a decent photo
> today.
>
> Also a surprise hummingbird at some pansies this morning (Feb. 5). Put
> the feeder up; hoping to id if it shows up again.
>
> Betsy Kane
> Washington, N.C.

Join us on Facebook!