Date: 2/5/19 5:55 pm
From: Shawn McVicar <shawnmcvic...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Redheads on Campbell ponds
On my way home I've been checking the ponds near where Campbell road meets 246 every day as they are growing with the rains. This afternoon I saw 2 male Redheads on the new pond northwest of Campbell road, along with about 16 cinnamon teal. The other side of the road had 2 male and 2 female ring-necked ducks as well. In years past these ponds have had a lot of waterfowl, so I'm excited to have a commute that passes them every weekday!

View/Reply Online (#28420): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28420
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>