Date: 2/5/19 8:40 am
From: Jim Arterburn <JIMARTERBURN...>
Subject: Re: Woodcock and Photos and Yellow-rumped Warbler intergrade
Bill,

Jeff Cox and I had a bird very similar to your bird on January 17. Ours
seems a little farther along in molt, maybe has a little more yellow in
the throat and no white behind the eye and since your bird was seen on
January 27, 10 days later, I wonder if these aren't different bird.
However, my photos were underexposed as the day was very dark and cloudy
while yours are overexposed so it may be the same bird. I do believe
that both birds are intergrades. There were a great number of
Yellow-rumped Warblers around so there could be two intergrades in the
flock. I just worked up my photos and put them on my website for
comparison. See the link to these photos below.

http://www.pbase.com/oklahomabirder/recentbirds

Cheers,

Jim