Date: 2/4/19 12:12 pm
From: <streatham2003...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] PAS February Mini-Pelagic Feb 10th
Hi All,
Pasadena Audubon Society will be chartering a boat out of Del Mar this Sunday for a fun and family-friendly dedicated Mini-Pelagic! In additionto some exciting pelagic birds, we might see dolphins, sea lions, and evenwhales. We’ll be on the New Del Mar, the same boat we chartered last year. Thecost will be $30 per person paid in advance. We will have our usual excellentfield trip leaders on board to help call out species and make sure everyone hasa great time. When: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30am – 12pm

Where: 13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA (map)Book online here: http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=pelagic
Luke TillerAltadena, CA

Join us on Facebook!