Date: 2/4/19 11:15 am
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Baltimore Oriole at Norman's house Sunday
Norman Uyeda is not on MBB so when he texted me on Sunday afternoon just before he was leaving for S.F. that a male BALTIMORE ORIOLE was at his suet feeder, I did not post it to MBB because this is a private residence and the owner would not be home. I did, however, beg Norman to see if he would allow Alex, Howard and myself to swing by and see if the oriole would return. He agreed and after about a 45 minute wait the beautiful male oriole returned to the suet feeder. The three of us took quite a few photos before some Eurasian Collared-Doves scared it away. Several SCALY-BREASTED MUNIAS also came by for some seed while we were there. Below is a link to my eBird report with some photos.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S52359992

Good birding,
Randy Wardle
Aptos