Date: 2/4/19 10:36 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Vesper Sparrow - Laurel run park - Burlington - yes!
A Feb. bird for me. Now I need March! Then August - that will be difficult.
The bird was with Song Sparrows. That can vary. The part of the path that
parallels the creek. That to me is the north, directions have varied a bit!
there's benches. and the path gets wider in a couple spots in that area.
It was flying between the field and the trees by the creek. Usually it was
the highest bird in the trees. But not always. The last time we saw it, I
believe I managed a pic! That's good for me.... It stayed put for awhile fairly
close.

Butterfly notes - no. Maybe tomorrow.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller