Date: 2/4/19 7:47 am
From: Emily Keating via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Recommendations for birding in Puerto Rico
Hello all!

I'm new to this email list so this is my first time writing but this has
already been a valuable resource to aid my birding in CT!

I'm going on a trip to Puerto Rico at the end of the month and wondered if
anyone had recommendations for birding down there. I'll be staying in the
north west area, near Isabella but will have a car and am open to exploring
the entire island.

Please feel free to email me directly as to not clog up this list.

Emily
<em.keats...>
Norwalk, CT