Date: 2/3/19 3:46 pm
From: Jane Stein <jeshawks...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] A Symphony Of Feathers – Wanderings and rambles in the company of birds
Thank you, Kaye! This is a wonderful article, and so are the many others
on the site in a long stream I didn't get all the way through. They're all
beautifully written, lyrical but not icky-poo sentimental, and beautifully
capture the many joys and sorrows of being a bird-watcher.

Thanks very much!

Jane
(Shoreham)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 16:56:41 -0500, Kaye Danforth
<000003762748b609-dmarc-request...> wrote:
> This article was posted on the CTBirds site by Frank Mantlik. I thought
> few Vermonters may have braved the journey to see the Black Hawk, too,
and
> many more might enjoy the article as well.
> Kaye in Hinesburg, currently birding southern California
>
>> https://devincbirder.wordpress.com/
<https://devincbirder.wordpress.com/>

Join us on Facebook!