Date: 2/3/19 2:47 pm
Subject: Re: Congregation of Bald Eagles at Jordan Lake, NC dam
Dozens of B. Eagles make Jordan Lake their home; not sure how unusual 13 at one of their favorite spots south of the dam is (though surely a wonderful sight), but in googling around I stumbled on one real estate site stating that:

“Jordan Lake supports the largest concentration of bald eagles in the eastern United States” -- that did surprise me; can someone confirm if it's accurate?

And while at it, are there any statistics yet on nesting pairs in Triangle this year?

-- Rob Gluck.... Carrboro, NC.....