Date: 2/3/19 1:55 pm
From: Mona Cavallero via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Black hawk
I totally agree. The article was well written and spot on in many ways.I was one of thelucky ones who had a chance to see this bird in early December and it was worth every minute.it was a very awesome bird and a memory I’ll never forget in a good way.Thanks for sharing with us Frank.
Mona Cavallero

Sent from XFINITY Connect App