Date: 2/3/19 7:42 am
From: 'Marj. Rines' <marj...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Redpolls
A couple days ago redpolls were reported at Horn Pond, and yesterday
Paul had some at the Mystic Lakes dam. So, today Renee and I went to
Dunback to look for redpolls and found a small flock of five (in the
birches on the path from the Clark School). Given that there were very
few in our area before this, this might be the start of an irruption, so
be sure to watch your feeders carefully!

--
Marj. Rines
Woburn, MA

Posted by: "Marj. Rines" <marj...>