Date: 2/2/19 5:14 am
From: Polly Parker via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Lack of activity at our bird feeders in West Simsbury, Ct.
Greetings,
In the past few weeks I have observed a significant decrease in birds at our feeders and in our woodland yard. I have continued to use the same seed and suet cakes, sprinkled seed on the shoveled patio. We also have a small hole created by a heater in our gold fish pond that has attracted robins and other birds this winter. I appreciate your suggestions or thoughts on why the lack of activity at our feeders might be happening.
Thanks very much,
Polly Parker

Sent from my iPhone