Date: 2/1/19 4:14 pm
From: Florence Sanchez via Groups.Io <sanchezucsb11=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Sandhill Crane and Trespassing
This is so thoughtless.  The Crane is usually visible from the road, especially if one walks east along the embankment when you can look down into the facility.  No picture is worth bad will on the part of property owners.
Amen, Jamie
Florence
On Friday, February 1, 2019, 1:54:50 PM PST, Jamie Chavez <almiyi...> wrote:

Thank you very much Erik for this reminder. If I have any say I am in favor of you writing a ticket for a misdemeanor.
Jamie ChavezSanta Maria, CA

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, 1:09 PM Erik Dodos <edodos...> wrote:

The Sandhill Crane continues as of 12pm on 02/01 at Black Rd. Unfortunately I had to make a visit to the site for work reasons (law enforcement). A complaint was made regarding people trespassing through the fence to obtain pictures. This is a bad look for Birders as most know. As a rule of thumb, consent must be obtained prior to entering a fenced, private property. “No Trespassing” signs will be posted on the fences and I would hate to have to write a misdemeanor ticket to a fellow Birder.  Please respect this property.
Thank you,
E. Dodos

View/Reply Online (#28398): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28398
-=-=-