Date: 2/1/19 1:09 pm
From: Erik Dodos <edodos...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Sandhill Crane and Trespassing
The Sandhill Crane continues as of 12pm on 02/01 at Black Rd. Unfortunately I had to make a visit to the site for work reasons (law enforcement). A complaint was made regarding people trespassing through the fence to obtain pictures. This is a bad look for Birders as most know. As a rule of thumb, consent must be obtained prior to entering a fenced, private property. “No Trespassing” signs will be posted on the fences and I would hate to have to write a misdemeanor ticket to a fellow Birder.  Please respect this property.
Thank you,
E. Dodos

View/Reply Online (#28396): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28396
-=-=-