Date: 2/1/19 7:59 am
From: <KBrandin...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] New MassAudubon Trip to Israel Nov 2-13, 2019
Hi All ~

After many years of encouragement by Jan and myself, we're so excited that MassAudubon will be offering a birding trip to Israel November 2-13, 2019! The tour leader will be Elissa Landre, Director of Broadmoor Sanctuary (who we have enjoyed traveling with previously) and the local guide will be Jonathan Meyrav who is renown in the Israeli birding world.

Situated at the crossroads of Africa and Asia, Israel is uniquely positioned as a flyway and we will be there for Fall migration. This 12-day trip also includes some cultural and historic sites.

The trip won't have more than 14 people which is so nice. Here's the link to the itinerary:
https://www.massaudubon.org/PDF/nhtravel/israel-2019.pdf#page=2&zoom=auto,-100,385 https://www.massaudubon.org/PDF/nhtravel/israel-2019.pdf#page=2&amp;zoom=auto,-100,385

We thought others in the club could be interested, too, so we are sharing.

Kerry and Jan Brandin

Join us on Facebook!