Date: 1/31/19 2:11 pm
From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman...>
Subject: Ornithology program announcement (no bird sightings reported)
Hi -

As some of you may know, I have recently retired from my job in western Oregon, and relocated to Wilmington.

I received the message below from Prof.  Douglas Robinson at Oregon State University.  My apologies in advance if this is not appropriate for this listserve.

It basically is an announcement of a newly designed undergraduate degree program for students with a particular interest in birds and birding.  I played a very small role in the planning for this program, and can attest to its value.  I wish something like this was available back in the dark ages when I was an undergraduate.

Wayne Hoffman
Wilmington NC