Date: 1/31/19 11:11 am
From: Beverly Propen via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Orange backyard
1/31 My backyard has been hopping with my usual yard birds (Goldfinches,
Chickadees, Blue jays, Juncos, House finches, Cardinals, Song sparrows,
White throated sparrows, Titmouse,Downys and Red bellies), but today the
Brown Creeper showed up again, as well as an American Tree Sparrow. I just
put out a seed bell this morning, and the Tree sparrow likes it.
The Wild turkey flock was up to 35 yesterday.

Bev Propen, Orange