Date: 1/30/19 8:36 am
From: Cathy or Bob Maleski via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Carolina Wren in Ellington
I had a Carolina Wren with my juncos today, bullied and chased away by a junco. My junco's are up to around thirty birds, who love the white millet seed. I also had one goldfinch with the juncos, but still not a single white-throated sparrow.

Also of note, the chickadee/ titmice / nuthatch crowd is sparse and seldom seen around my feeders.

Also, while I used to have four resident pairs of cardinals, I now rarely see any cardinals at all at my feeders.

Bob Maleski
Ellington