Date: 1/29/19 6:52 pm
From: Susanne Shrader via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Portland Great Black Hawk
Kathy, thank you for the update. Some of us eschew Facebook, though. Please someone put a couple lines in when there are developments.

Susanne Shrader
<birdgirrl...>

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:32:07 -0500
From: Kathy Van Der Aue <kathyvda...> <mailto:<kathyvda...>>
To: List CT Birds <ctbirds...> <mailto:<ctbirds...>>

I know this isn't Connecticut but so many of us have been rooting for this
bird I thought an update was warranted. It's not looking good, sad to say.
https://www.facebook.com/Avian-Haven-381894018553252/ <https://www.facebook.com/Avian-Haven-381894018553252/>