Date: 1/29/19 3:36 pm
From: Tim Johnson <johnsthotrnstn...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI: Fawn Brook Inn or other feeding stations in Estes Park areA
No one is filling Fawn Brook's feeders this year. There are a couple
feeders at a home near the beginning of Ski Road where it makes a 90 degree
turn up a hill. 4 weeks ago it had Evening Grosbeaks and Clark's
Nutcracker, etc. There are also feeders at Charles Eagle Plume's Indian
Store on route 7 near the turnoff for Big Owl Rd, and they get woodpeckers
and finches. Candice Johnson, Denver