Date: 1/29/19 9:40 am
From: Seth Ausubel <birdherpbug...>
Subject: Northeast Bucks WRS 1/27/19
Hello Bucks County and PA Birders,

This is the third year that Mary and I have conducted a Winter Raptor Survey route in Northeastern Bucks County. We cover areas from the Delaware River to Route 611 and 413, down along the river into Solebury Township, and a slice of Bedminster south of Route 113. The weather this year was great. Of note were 84 Black Vultures, 50 of which were in one kettle north of Mechanicsville; 5 Bald Eagles (4 along the river); and a beautiful leucitic Red-tailed Hawk at the Bucks County Audubon Honey Hollow Preserve in Solebury (photo at https://flic.kr/p/2d4nuHg). Data below.

Date – 1/27/19
Observers- Seth Ausubel, Mary Normandia
Total time Hours:Minutes- 6:13
Start time/End time - 8:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Miles on route - 86

Harriers- M/F/Imm – 0/1/1 (Total 2)
Red-tails - 16
Rough-legs- Light/Dark - 0