Date: 1/29/19 9:15 am
From: August Mirabella <00000010a3d6847b-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Peace Valley Pk. (IBA) Bucks Co. (1/20-1/26)
All,Birder reports were light this week. The reported species total this week was 57.Snow Goose-high report 3 1/20
Cackling Goose-high report 9 1/209 duck species:    2 Gadwall     2 Amer. Wigeon
    Mallard-high report 101 1/24
    1 Ring-necked Duck
    Hooded Merganser    Common Merganser -high report ~350 1/25    Ruddy Duck - high report 2 1/26
1 Red-shouldered Hawk 1/194 gull species   Lesser Black-backed Gull-high report 30 1/241 N. Harrier 1/23Black-capped Chickadee1 Brown Thrasher through the week at Bird Blind1 E. Towhee through the week at bird blind.
Also, Wild Turkey, Bald Eagle, Belted Kingfisher, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Brown Creeper, E. Bluebird, Yellow-rumped Warbler.
Thanks to all who shared their sightings.
The last few weeks my posts have been garbled. If any techies out there know how to avoid this, please advise. My WRS post this morning is an example.
August MirabellaNorth Wales, PA

Join us on Facebook!