Date: 1/28/19 4:19 pm
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Merlin continues Bandits Roost Wilkes Co.
Another beautiful showing late this afternoon of presumably the same
Merlin that's been hanging around for about a month now, at Bandits
Roost campground on Kerr Scott Reservoir in Wilkes County. Each time
I've seen it has been near sundown and always flying around the point,
or perched out in the open in the same area.

This seems to be a pretty reliable spot for the bird. I hope someone
else can get to see it too. If you do please report it on ebird, so
hopefully we can get this report confirmed. The ebird reviewer seems
unwilling to confirm it for reasons he is unwilling to share.

Guy McGrane, Deep Gap, NC

Join us on Facebook!