Date: 1/28/19 12:46 pm
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI: Fawn Brook Inn or other feeding stations in Estes Park areA
I am wondering if anyone knows if the feeders at Fawn Brook Inn in Allenspark are being maintained this winter or if there is another spot nearby where feeders are viewable by the public (in hopes of seeing Rosy-Finches, etc).  I am leading a winter ornithology field trip for CU students next weekend. Fawn Brook has served us well over the past decade but no longer was in operation last year.
Thanks,
Arvind PanjabiFort Collins

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone