Date: 1/28/19 9:33 am
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] some recent CBEC decisions
Good news for me and likely for some of you as well. A few days ago the
California Birds Records Committee announced its verdicts on some review
species in our county and all the ones *I* cared about are accepted:

- GARGANEY, found by Mark Holmgren at Waller Park in November 2017
- FULVOUS WHISTLING-DUCK, found by Art Chavez at Lake Los Corneros in
April 2018
- NAZCA BOOBY, found by ? on pelagic trip, near Santa Barbara Island on
October 6, 2018

I don't know if anything has been decided about the possible Eurasian
Golden Plover.

Wim

View/Reply Online (#28383): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28383
-=-=-