Date: 1/26/19 11:23 am
From: Hopkins, Jeff A. <Jeff.Hopkins...>
Subject: Clay-Colored Sparrow, Lehigh - Yes
Hi PABirders,

I headed down to Congdon Hill Drive in Alburtis to see if I could find the Clay-colored Sparrow that was found last week. Success!

I found it in the tall brush line between the dirt road that used to be Ruth Lane and the parking area where the construction trailer for the industrial park formerly stood. The bird was in a mixed flock of sparrows (mostly White-crowned and Tree Sparrows). I also had a couple Horned Larks at the point where Ruth Lane ends at a pile of rubble.

A warning: there were also people goose hunting there, although I never saw them. It was somewhat disconcerting to be birding in a fairly wide open area and suddenly hearing gunfire.

Good birding,

Jeff Hopkins

Whitehall

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE: Information transmitted in this email is proprietary to Versum Materials and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please inform the sender and delete this mail from your records.

Join us on Facebook!