Date: 1/25/19 4:53 pm
From: Dave Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] "Ipswich" Savannah Sparrow Groton
This morning while doing CT Bird Atlas fieldwork I had an “Ipswich” Savannah Sparrow as well as at least 16 Savannah Sparrows of the usual persuasion on the Groton Landfill. Unfortunately there is no public access. This is a very exposed man-made hill and the Savannahs were mostly doing their mouse-like running rather than flying. I managed a barely half decent photo of the Ipswich, link to eBird checklist below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S52020947

Dave Provencher
Preston

Sent from Mail for Windows 10