Date: 1/25/19 1:31 pm
From: <busyday...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Grace's, Pine in Long Beach (per Jeff Boyd)
Birders,

Fri 25 Jan

Yesterday I somehow missed a message from Jeff Boyd who had a Grace's Warbler at Recreation Park in Long Beach. He followed up on it early this morning, just glimpsed it, but in the process found a Pine Warbler. He reached me this morning and I looked for the birds 1000-1200 hr without success. The birds are at the south end of the park near the Long Beach Flycasting Club clubhouse, off 7th St and Federation Dr. We'll try to refind the birds tomorrow morning.

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>
-=-=-