Date: 1/25/19 11:48 am
From: Gina Nichol via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hammonasset - Request for info
Greetings Birders,
I am a member of the Ralph T. Waterman Bird Club in Dutchess County, New
York. On Sunday, Jan 27, a group of Waterman members will be visiting
Hammonasset State Park on a field trip. Steve Bird and I have
volunteered to lead this field trip for them. We've just returned from
an overseas trip so have been out of the loop for a few weeks. We'll be
scouting in advance, checking the list serve and checking eBird in
preparation for this field trip. In addition, if anyone has any inside
info they want to share about birds currently in the park, we'd love to
hear it.

Thanks so much,
Gina & Steve

Gina Beebe Nichol
Sunrise Birding LLC
Worldwide Bird Watching Tours & Wildlife Safaris
PO Box 274, Cos Cob, CT 06807
<gina...>
www.sunrisebirding.com
USA 203.453.6724