Date: 1/25/19 5:38 am
From: Dave Brooke <davbrooke...>
Subject: 3RBC February Meeting
The Three Rivers Birding club will be holding our next meeting on
Wednesday, February 6th at the Phipps Garden Center, 1059 Shady Ave,
Pittsburgh, 15217

Our speaker will be Adian Place. Adian was chosen to participate in this
ABA sponsored event along with 2 other college aged birders to represent
the USA. The "race" in March 2017 was a two-part international challenge:
first, to list the most bird species during 24 hours in Israel's Negev
Desert; second, to raise funds for bird conservation in the eastern
Mediterranean Basin where migrating birds face horrific slaughter.
Join us for his presentation titled "An Israeli Bird Race for Conservation."

Doors open at 6:30pm followed by the business meeting at 7:30 and the
program beginning at 8:00.

Our meetings free and open to the public. Please join us.

--
Dave Brooke
DDB Photography <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ddbphoto/albums>

Join us on Facebook!