Date: 1/24/19 5:23 pm
Subject: Re: Virginia’s Warbler NETN
The Virginia’s Warbler is still being seen along the Greenway Walking Trail near the Riverfront Restaurant in Kingsport, TN. The latest sighting was from Roger Lemaster at 4:43 today near the pedestrian swinging bridge that crosses the river. I won’t post anymore on this list-serv but you may contact me directly at <xyon42...> and I’ll let you know the latest information that I know. I’m just trying to make sure all who would want to come see this Rare little gem have the information to do so. :-)

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN
Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!