Date: 1/24/19 9:39 am
From: Matthew via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Deceased Northern Shrike - Lebanon
I just received an email at work of photos of a deceased Northern Shrike in
Lebanon that was found on January 15th. I'm not entirely sure on the age of
the bird, possibly SY? I've asked for more information in regards to how
and where it was found. A quick look at eBird suggests to me that this is a
different bird than other, previously known individuals in the state this
winter.

Not sure if this information can be used in the Atlas, but if anyone wants
the photos forwarded to them, along with any additional information I
receive, I'll gladly do that.

-Matt Bell
CT Audubon Society EcoTravel