Date: 1/23/19 7:52 pm
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Request for Speaker at Cachuma Nature Center on Vultures
All,

I received the following message from Ally Wilding with the Nature Center
at Cachuma Lake who is looking for someone who might be able to speak on
vultures. If this is something you are interested in please contact Ally
directly (not to the list) at her email or phone number listed below.

Thanks,

Jamie Chavez
Moderator
----------------------------

I work at the N.T. Nature Center at Lake Cachuma. We're looking for an
expert on vultures and condors (possibly also on the effect of pollution
also on wildlife in our community and beyond) to speak here at the center.
My number is 305-849-7339 and of course my email is <wildingstrong...>
.

Thank you for your time,

Aly Wilding

View/Reply Online (#28360): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28360