Date: 1/23/19 7:38 am
From: David Jury via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Where are the white-throated sparrows?
Bob, I'm also in Ellington, and there have been at least two white-throated
sparrows out there among our ground-feeding crowd this morning. However I
do share your observation that they have been much scarcer here the last
couple years. Prior to this recent storm I'd seen hardly any all fall and
winter.

On the bright side, bluebirds have been visiting our yard and feeders
regularly this winter, which is new for us.

David Jury
Ellington