Date: 1/22/19 7:13 pm
From: Angela Dimmitt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Birds at your Feeder
Hey Dave - must find Preston on the map, but it explains why all is quiet in Litchfield County - here at my feeders very few birds today (only 1 WTSP, 4 juncos, 8 goldfinch, 2 mourning doves plus titmice, downy and hairy woodpeckers, song sparrow, Carolina wren) and driving around the New Milford area, even the usually hottish spots were dead quiet.  The ice-covered branches were very pretty though.  But this is getting scary!Angela DimmittNew Milfordps - however the Kingfisher was back on my (open) stream yesterday.