Date: 1/22/19 4:27 pm
From: Florence Sanchez via Groups.Io <sanchezucsb11=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] waterfowl wanderings
This morning I had time for a very brief stop at Area K and found it full of ducks as previsouly reported.  i think I found all the dabbling ducks that have been reported recently except for Blue-winged Teal.  Especially nice views of Pintail, Cinnamon Teal, Green-winged Teal.
After lunch, I went down to Lake Jocelyn in Carp to see if I could turn up the Wood Ducks reported there yesterday but did not have success.  Lots of other ducks as Rob reported yesterday.
Florence Sanchez

View/Reply Online (#28350): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28350
-=-=-
-=-=-