Date: 1/22/19 3:11 pm
From: Dika Golovatchoff <digolov...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Laguna Lake Park visit
Yesterday I drove up from Santa Barbara to see and photograph the Vermilion
Flycatcher that has been seen almost daily in this lovely park. I was not
disappointed, joining Petra Schaaf of Los Osos and later connecting with a
couple from Ventura. I wonder what has drawn this bird so far from its
normal territory and why he has stayed for so long. I also had good views
of a Red-shouldered Hawk and Cassin's Kingbirds, but failed to find the
Tropical Kingbird. Some photos are posted at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/digolov/albums/72157705984730855

Dika Golovatchoff, Santa Barbara

https://japanimages2016.wordpress.com/
https://onwingsofsongblog.wordpress.com/