Date: 1/22/19 9:29 am
From: Meredith_Lombard <000000184bf61e22-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Cape May Warbler, Lancaster County
I've had several questions concerning the welfare of the warbler during this single-digit cold snap, so I thought I'd post for everyone. He was seen at the peanut butter/lard suet mix several times yesterday. I did not see him before I left for work this morning, but will look for him this afternoon.

Interesting that a second Cape May Warbler was rescued and identified by Jason Horn today, at Cumberland, Children's Lake, (reported by Ted Nichols). Hope that one will recover.

-Meredith Lombard
https://www.flickr.com/photos/caritas_nature/