Date: 1/21/19 4:38 pm
From: Florence Sanchez via Groups.Io <sanchezucsb11=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Goleta birding today
It was a beautiful day to be out but I didn't turn up anything remarkable bird-wise.  I went to UCSB and failed to turn up the Tropical Kingbird at its last reported location, even after diligent searching.  I walked around the bluffs and Lagoon, finding a nice assortment of diving sucks but nothing unexpected.  Later at LLC, I could not find the female Canvasback or 1st-year Iceland (Thayer's) Gul Hugh found yesterday.
Florence Sanchez

View/Reply Online (#28343): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28343
-=-=-
-=-=-