Date: 1/21/19 2:42 pm
From: Rob Denholtz <robdenholtz...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Shepard Mesa, Carpinteria
Shepard Mesa, Carpinteria, Monday, Jan 21, 2019

I birded Shepard Mesa this morning with Mario Barunda. We had hoped to see
the Red-naped Sapsucker that has been regular on private property or,
possibly, the Red-naped x hybrid which was seen and photographed during our
recent CBC. No luck on either of those birds but we were happy to find, on
that same property, 2 Mountain Chickadees. Only other non-common bird
among the 27 species we had was a single Raven.

Complete list: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51910945

Rob Denholtz
Carp

View/Reply Online (#28342): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/28342