Date: 1/21/19 10:02 am
From: Ted Nichols II <tanicholsii...>
Subject: Townsend’s Warbler - Boiling Springs, Cumberland County
Just had what I believe to be a Townsend’s Warbler at Children’s Lake,
Boiling Springs, Cumberland County. Drove up to lake and saw a bird near
300 Front Street (feeders there) move to 400 Front Street (feeder there)
but did not get a good view of it had already fed and was sticking to
treetops. While parked at the Fish and Boat Commission lot scanning
waterfowl from car, the bird landed right in front of me in a tree with
dangly branches and proceeded to bathe in the ramp into the lake before
taking off to trees surrounding lake outflow and pool area. I have been
unable to relocate.

Regards,
Ted Nichols II
Annville, Pa. (Lebanon County)