Date: 1/21/19 8:56 am
From: Kaaren Perry <surfbird1...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Warblers update - Morro Bay
Both the wintering Nashville and Tennessee warblers continue to visit our property. Tennessee Warbler seen and photographed yesterday, 1/20 and the Nashville on 1/19. A few earlier photos posted on flickr, and more images for study and review on ebird. Additional recent photos for study of both species available.

A recent ebird poster reported that a Nashville Warbler was observed feeding at an ornamental hedge visible from the street at the intersection of Olive and Piney in Morro Bay in our neighborhood. Hummmm! possibly an area they frequent when not seen feeding on our hedge?

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaarenp/